Virtual Tour HERE
Stroll home along the river to this enormous one bedroom condo in the historic Fulton House. Residents enjoy private boat slip access–imagine your summers running the riverfront path, boating out to the lake and dining in the Fulton Market / West Loop Restaurant scene. Sprawling west facing unit hosts an updated kitchen and bonus breakfast/office nook. Large open living and dining rooms boast rich walnut-toned hardwood floors and direct access to a private balcony. Unit features one massive bedroom with the option to convert into two generously-sized bedrooms. Bathroom offers direct access from the bedroom as well as a common hallway. Full-sized side-by-side washer and dryer located in a dedicated closet. There are loads of organized closets and additional storage space in this home. If you are looking for space- this is IT! Investor-friendly building with strong rental demand and no rental caps!
With a quiet stretch of Canal Street to the west and the Chicago River to the east, the Fulton House offers a unique oasis of tranquil highrise living. This secure building with manned front desk boasts direct riverwalk access, a dedicated riverside BBQ area and opportunity to rent a private boat slip. Experience the neighboring East Bank Club with rooftop pools and hourly classes for a resort lifestyle. Enjoy Fulton River District’s neighborhood feel without sacrificing accessibility to River North and West Loop/Fulton Market hotspots. Location offers outstanding mobility via car, bike, train, bus, plane and even river taxi! Two short blocks to full service Jewel-Osco and just a short ride to Whole Foods, Mariano’s and State Street’s iconic shopping district. Abundant parking options available for rent or purchase.
Fulton House is a former cold storage warehouse converted into a residential building at Wolf Point, Chicago.
Built in 1898 by Frank B. Abbott, it was a 15-story warehouse structure. In 1908, the building was converted to a cold storage warehouse with an addition of a section to the north and a 16th floor.
The building’s fame came from the conversion as a residential building by Harry Weese from 1979 to 1981. The 16 story building now contains 106 residential condo/lofts located at 345 North Canal Street. It’s a featured building on The Chicago Architectural River Cruise.
Schedule a showing today! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or to schedule a tour!
- Riverside living in the historic Fulton House Building
- Secure building with manned front desk
- Investor-friendly building with no rental caps
- South facing views offer generous sunlight
- Open concept living and dining room
- Bonus breakfast area / office nook
- Sprawling hardwood floors throughout living area
- Full size side-by-side washer and dryer
- Loads of closet space + additional bike and storage space in the building
- Boat slips may be available to tenants for the first time in years! ($4,300 for season, 30’ boat or less)
- Direct access to river walk and dedicated riverside BBQ deck area with stunning city views
- One bedroom large enough to convert to two generously sized bedrooms
- Outstanding accessibility via car, bike, train, bus, plane and even river taxi!
- Location on quiet Canal St and the Chicago River makes for tranquil high rise living
- Neighboring East Bank Club offers resort lifestyle for a fraction of the price
- Neighborhood feel with easy access to River North and West Loop/Fulton Market hotspots
- Two short blocks to full service Jewel-Osco. Less than one mile to Whole Foods, Mariano’s & Trader Joe’s
- Valet parking (from $230/mo), inexpensive deeded parking (as low as $15K) or rental parking nearby
Assessments: $677.17 includes doorman, trash removal, snow removal, package receiving room, on-site engineer/management, valet dry cleaners, and hot water.
2018 Taxes: $3,893.50
345 North Canal Street is a five minute walk from the Green Line and the Pink Line at the Clinton-Green stop.
This location is in the Fulton River District neighborhood in Chicago. Nearby parks include Fulton River Park, Trio Apartments, West Wayman Street, Chicago, IL and outdoor Seating.
92 Walk Score
100 Public Transit Score
83 Biking Score
Blue Line Clinton 0.3 mi
Brown/Purple Lines Merchandise Mart 0.4 mi
Green/Pink/Brown/Purple/Blue/Orange Lines Clark & Lake 0.8 mi
Ogilvie Station 0.5 mi
Union Station 0.8 mi
37/125 Orleans and Merchandise Mart 0.3 mi
56 Desplaines and Kinzie/Milwaukee 0.3 mi
Maven: 180 N Franklin 0.5 mi
Zipcar: 300 N Canal 0.1 mi
Divvy Station: 0.2 miles
Gibsons Italia 0.1 mi
New Line Tavern 0.3 mi
Taste 222 0.2 mi
Chicago French Market 0.4 mi
Wishbone 0.6 mi
CH Distillary 0.5 mi
Avec 0.6 mi
Jefferson Tap & Grille 0.4 mi
Yolk 1.0 mi
Jewel-Osco 0.4 mi
Chicago French Market 0.4 mi
Mariano’s 1.0 mi
Whole Foods 0.9 mi
CVS 0.5 mi
Target 1.2 mi
State Street Shopping District 1.0 mi
Starbucks 0.4 mi
Coffee Dog Roastery and Coffee House 0.1 mi
East Bank Club 0.3 mi
The Foundry – Union Station Crossfit 1.0 mi
Fitness Formula Club 0.7
Public Transportation (info from google maps)
CTA Commute Times:
Door to Door…
13 min to Macy’s on State
7 min to The Merchandise Mart (walking)
15 min to Union Station (walking)
15 min to Willis Tower
26 min to Lincoln Park Zoo
21 min to John Hancock Center
49 min to O’Hare Airport
41 min to Midway Airport
Elementary and High Schools
Wells High School