3207 North Clifton Avenue, Unit 301, Chicago
NEW LISTING | $530,000
This gorgeous home surpasses all expectations: a boutique elevator building, with attached garage parking, professional grade kitchen… all walking distance to Southport Corridor and East Lakeview. Step off the semi private elevator into soaring 10’ ceilings and streaming sunlight. Concrete is engineered between the floors and walls – so expect a quiet oasis. Gather friends in the gracious kitchen, complete with professional grade Viking and Bosch stainless appliances. Timeless cherry cabinets flank the long gorgeous peninsula. The open floor plan allows dining, living and kitchen to flow seamlessly. Unwind on the wrap around terrace where there is plenty of room for your city garden and grill. A generous master suite hosts honed marble tile, jetted tub and separate stand up shower. Crown molding, surround sound, custom closets and window treatments throughout. Convenient triple wide storage locker in garage. Enter the heated attached garage parking directly from Clifton (not the alley!). Solid, healthy association. Enjoy cafes and coffee on your same block or catch the EL to the loop. The Lake, Nettlehorst Elementary and a million food and shopping options that await you in this walker’s paradise.
Assessments: $301.44 (Unit + Parking)
Assessment Includes: Water/sewer, garbage, recycling and parking
2018 Taxes: $8,719.93 (Unit), $255.83 (Parking)
Schedule a showing today! Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or to schedule a tour!
This gorgeous home surpasses all expectations: a boutique elevator building, with attached garage parking, professional grade kitchen… all walking distance to Southport Corridor and East Lakeview.
- Meticulously maintained 2 bed, 2 bath condo
- Attached heated garage parking included
- Boutique elevator building with 8 private units
- Professional grade Viking & Bosch stainless appliances with timeless cherry cabinets
- Sprawling wrap around terrace
- Spa-like master bath with jetted tub, separate shower and beautiful honed marble
- Organized custom closets
- Crown molding throughout
- Ten inches of flexicore concrete between each floor for amazing soundproofing & insulation
- Triple wide storage locker
- 10’ Soaring ceilings, crown molding
- Strong, healthy association
- Bose surround sound speakers
- Award-winning Nettlehorst Elementary school district
- CTA Belmont Station means quick access to the rest of the city
- With a 90 Walk Score, stroll to the Lake, Southport Corridor and East Lakeview for boutiques, cafes & restaurants!
Assessments: $310 (Unit + Parking)
2017 Taxes: $8,450.24 (Unit), $249.80 (Parking)
Monthly Assessment (unit and parking): $301.44
Assessments include: Water/sewer, garbage, and recycling
Only 1 of 8 units is occupied by renters as of May 29, 2019
Each unit owner is allowed to rent out their unit for an initial term of at least one term (i.e. no AirBNB or short term rentals) as long as they notify the Board and the lease contains the provision outlined in Section 3.10.
No more than two dogs or two cats; any accidents must be cleaned immediately and any damage is responsibility of owner; no other animals allowed
Each residential unit has a caged storage unit in the garage
No Current Special Assessments
$22,692.74 in Reserves (as of May 29, 2019)
Association budgeting 10% of its annual income to be deposited into reserves
No lawsuits or known building code violations
2017 Taxes: $8,450.24 (Unit), $249.80 (Parking)
- Installed New Roof Heating Cables in Scuppers
- Installed New Fire Extinguishers and Replaced Emergency Lighting Batteries
- Installed New Commercial Garage Door Opener including shock absorbers to keep sound to a minimal
- Connected CO2 Garage Fan System, Installed New Sensors
- NAIRCO Project (Remove and Reinstall Roof Coping Stones – Installed Flashing) Re-Caulk All Coping Stones Roof/Decks on Building
- Removed and installed new Sheet Metal Pipes and Vents on Garage Heaters.
- Repaired cracks in brick where needed.
- Elevator Tests Completed and City of Chicago Inspection Completed.
- Installed Fire Door Belmont Hallway
- Installed Electric Heater Belmont Hallway.
- Replaced Rubber Roofing as needed and applied 3 Coats of Silver Coating on Roof.
- Replaced bad boards on all decks, Power Washed and sealed decks.
- Painted All Metal Surfaces On Building – Lintels, Railings, Deck Supports (2 coats of Oil Based Paint).
- Removed Standard Garage Lighting and Installed LED Sensor Lighting.
- Removed Standard Stairwell Lighting and installed LED Sensor Lighting.
- Removed and installed LED Bulbs in remaining building light fixtures.
- Installed Fire Proof Spray Foam and Fire Proof Caulking above Garage and Belmont Hallway (Around all Plumbing) to Code
- Mortar / Brick installed in garage around all I-Beams and around Vent Openings.
- Installed New Hose Reel (watering flowers).
- Installed Sensors on Roof Heat Cables to automate.
- Elevator Inspection (City of Chicago) Completed.
- Installed Lock and Door Closer Fire Door Belmont Hallway.
- Installed Thermostat to Automate Temp Belmont Hallway Electric Heater.
- New Garage Door
- New HD Security System that includes off site recording, computer DVR and Monitor onsite
- New LED Exterior Light over Garage Door
- Garage Owner Storage Lockers – Upgraded to include new Latches and Locks (HOA Holds extra key for each unit)
- Red Line 0.2 mi
- Brown Line 0.2 mi
- Purple Line 0.2 mi
- 77 Belmont 0.1 mi
- 22 Clark 0.3 mi
- 8 Halsted 0.4 mi
- 156 LaSalle 0.4 mi
- 151 Sheridan 0.4 mi
- Divvy: Racine and Belmont 499 feet
- Divvy: Wilton and Belmont 0.3 mi
- Bittersweet 0.02 mi
- Ukai Sushi 0.04 mi
- Jin Asian Cafe 0.05m
- Giordano’s 0.07 mi
- Chipotle Mexican Grill 0.1 mi
- Sheffield’s Wine & Beer Garden 0.2 mi
- Kubo Chicago 0.2 mi
- Fahlstrom’s Fresh Fish Market 0.2 mi
- Tied House 0.3 mi
- Twist 0.3 mi
- Redmond’s Ale House 0.3 mi
- Sombrero Cantina 0.3 mi
- Tuco and Blondie 0.4 mi
- Nola Pub 0.4 mi
- Coda di Volpe 0.5 mi
- Crosby’s 0.7 mi
- Whole Foods Market 0.6 mi
- Mariano’s 0.6 mi
- Jewel-Osco 0.7 mi
- Trader Joe’s 0.8 mi
- Southport Green Market 0.8 mi
- Walgreens 0.1 mi
- Target 0.3 mi
- Lou & Grey 0.5 mi
- Anthropologie 0.6 mi
- Lululemon 0.6 mi
- Gap 0.6 mi
- TJ Maxx 0.8 mi
- Banana Republic 0.8 mi
- Osmium Coffee Bar 0.03 mi
- Jennivee’s Bakery 0.2 mi
- Starbucks 0.3 mi
- Maison Parisienne – French Cafe 0.3 mi
- Pick Me Up Cafe 0.3 mi
- Dunkin’ Donuts 0.5 mi
- Peet’s Coffee 0.5 mi
- Cafe Tola 0.6 mi
- Argo Tea Cafe 0.7 mi
- The Coffee & Tea Exchange 0.7 mi
- Southport Fitnesss 0.4 mi
- CrossTown Fitness – Lakeview 0.7 mi
- UFC GYM Wrigleyville 0.7 mi
- Fitness 19 0.8 mi
- 312 Athletic Club – Lakeview 0.8 mi
- CrossFit Defined 0.9 mi
- Lakeshore Sport & Fitness
- Mytime-Fitness 1.3 mi
CTA Commute Times:
Door to Door…
- 21 min to Macy’s on State
- 22 min to The Merchandise Mart
- 24 min to Lincoln Park Zoo
- 24 min to John Hancock Center
- 31 min to Willis Tower
- 35 min to Union Station
- 53 min to O’Hare Airport
- 53 min to Midway Airport