2335 West Altgeld Street, Chicago
Offered for $650,000
Gut Rehab of Historic Row Home in Bucktown/Logan Square!
Live in a new single family home for a condo price! This all brick row home was totally gutted to the studs. The historic facade is situated on a row of charming vintage homes. It’s been thoughtfully designed for functionality and beauty, featuring 3 beds, 3 ½ baths. The open first floor plan shows off the living, dining and eat-in kitchen. Stunning waterfall quartz counters, white cabinets and Bosch appliances are accompanied by wide plank, white oak floors with a natural finish. Stay organized with a huge pantry, nook for coats and boots + large coat closet. The powder bathroom features gorgeous black and white tile, floating vanity and on-trend wall mounted faucet. Entertain on the large deck off the kitchen, flow into the backyard and even into the private one car garage that has a party door! Gorgeous master suite features a large bay window, walk in closet and ensuite bath with stand up shower. Designed to host a king sized bed, imagine a window seat or desk in the bay, savoring the sunlight! Second bedroom hosts large closet and ensuite bath: classic tile, soaking tub and linen shelves. Washer & dryer are conveniently located on the second floor. Full finished basement offers a family room, bedroom/ office, full bath and laundry. We imagine a theatre setup in the family room with comfy couch and wall mounted TV. Plenty of closet space + extra unfinished storage in basement. Top Rated Pulaski Elementary School, enjoy the neighborhood pool at Holstein Park and walk to all of Bucktown, Logan Square and Wicker Park!
- All brick row home, total gut renovation to the studs
- 3 beds, 3 ½ baths
- Thoughtfully designed for functionality & beauty
- Stunning waterfall quartz counters, white cabinets with Bosch appliances
- Wide plank white oak floors with natural finish
- Huge Pantry + nook for coats & boots
- Powder bathroom features gorgeous black & white tile, floating vanity & wall mounted faucet
- Easy entertaining with large deck, backyard & garage with party door!
- Gorgeous master suite features a bay window, ensuite bath with stand up shower.
- Second bedroom hosts ensuite bath: classic tile, soaking tub & linen storage
- Washer & dryer conveniently located on the second floor
- Full finished basement with family room, bedroom/office, full bath & laundry
- Plenty of closet space + extra unfinished storage
- 1 car garage with party door
- Fee Simple, no association
- Top Rated Pulaski Elementary School
- Enjoy the neighborhood pool at Holstein Park & walk to all of Bucktown, Logan Square & Wicker Park!
See rendering and design images above. Check back for more information regarding design and construction progress.
All information deemed reliable but builder reserves the right to change or adjust without notice.
Expected to list near $650,000.
Reach out to our team for more details on finishes and specifications. There is still the opportunity to customize!
Olivia Carlson | email@example.com
Exterior Update 9/4/19
2335 West Altgeld Street has a Walk Score of 89 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot. 2335 West Altgeld Street is a 17 minute walk from the Blue Line at the California-O’Hare stop.
This location is in the Bucktown neighborhood in Chicago. Nearby parks include Senior Citizen Memorial Park, Senior Citizens Memorial Park and Holstein Park.
- Blue Line 0.6 mi
- UP-NW Union Pacific 1.2 mi
- UP-N Union Pacific North 1.2 m
- Brown Line 1.4 mi
- X49 Western Express 0.1 mi
- 49 Western 0.1 mi
- 74 Fullerton 0.1 mi
- 76 Diversey 0.4 mi
- I-GO: 2301 N Western 0.2 mi
- Getaround: 2012 Kia Rio 0.4 mi
- I-GO: 2402 N Washtenaw 0.4 mi
- Zipcar: Dickens/Oakley 0.5 mi
- RelayRides: 2008 Dodge Grand Cherokee 0.5 mi
- Divvy Campbell and Fullerton 0.3 mi
- Divvy Logan and Elston 0.4 mi
- Divvy California & Altgeld 0.6 mi
- Freshii 0.2 mi
- Paladar Restaurant and Rum Bar 0.2 mi
- Chipotle Mexican Grill 0.4 mi
- Red Flame Pizza 0.5 mi
- Blue Sprout 0.5 mi
- Wasabi 0.5 mi
- Buona Terra 0.5 mi
- Madison Public House 0.5 mi
- Revolution Brewing Brewpub 0.6 mi
- The Bristol 0.6 mi
- Red June Cafe 0.6 mi
- Logan Bar 0.6 mi
- The Boiler Room 0.6 mi
- Zaatar 0.6 mi
- 90 Miles Cuban Cafe 0.7 mi
- Toast 0.7 mi
- Fresh Market Place 0.4 mi
- Jewel-Osco 0.6 mi
- Pinch Spice Market 0.7 mi
- Central Bakery 0.6 mi
- Mariano’s 1.1 mi
- Whole Foods Market 1.3 mi
- Target 0.2 mi
- Old Navy 0.7 mi
- TJ Maxx 0.8 mi
- Best Buy 1 mi
- The North Face 1.2 mi
- lululemon 1.2 mi
- Starbucks 0.2 mi
- Jimmy Beans Coffee 0.3 mi
- Dunkin Donuts 0.3 mi
- Ipsento Coffee 0.5 mi
- Colectivo Coffee 0.6 mi
- Anytime Fitness 1.1 mi
- Bucktown Athletic Club 1.2 mi
- Webster Place Athletic Club 1.2 mi
- Lincoln Park Athletic Club 1.7 mi
- Planet Fitness 2.2 mi
Public Transportation (info from google maps)
CTA Commute Times:
Door to Door…
- 30 min to Macy’s on State
- 32 min to The Merchandise Mart
- 36 min to Willis Tower
- 37 min to Union Station
- 42 min to Lincoln Park Zoo
- 42 min to O’Hare Airport
- 45 min to John Hancock Center
- 62 min to Midway Airport
Pulaski Elementary – 0.8 mi
Pulaski has an International Baccalaureate (IB) program and a Regional Gifted Center for Spanish-speaking English Language Learners (K-8), and two half-day preschool programs that meet NAEYC standards. The school promotes strong academic programs and the arts and has a fully automated media center. Pulaski’s teachers are exceptional, dedicated, and highly qualified.