1448 North Orleans Street, Unit 1B, Chicago
SOLD | $327,500 | OVER ASKING PRICE IN 2 DAYS
Live in the Heart of Old Town! Enjoy a walk-to-everything location with this charming large open floor plan two bedroom home. Enjoy soaring ceiling heights and gracious room sizes throughout. The open great room features hardwood floors, plenty of space for oversized furniture and separate dining area. The adjacent kitchen offers tons of cabinets + work space and features stainless steel appliances, granite counters, a farm style sink, and pantry closet. Both bedrooms are large with organized closets. Fall in love with the original arched windows in the master bedroom. Enormous Common roof deck. In-unit laundry. Enjoy outdoor dining from the courtyard terrace off the living room. Attached garage parking with extra storage included! Elevator building. Walk to the best of Old Town, the Sedgwick El stop, Lincoln Park, & everything else the area offers!
Schedule a showing today! Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or to schedule a tour!
Live in the Heart of Old Town!
- 2 bedrooms, 1 full bath + garage parking included!
- Charming large open floor plan featuring hardwood floors
- Soaring ceilings and gracious room sizes
- Tons of kitchen cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite, farm-style sink + pantry
- Original arched windows in master bedroom
- In-unit laundry and organized closets
- Outdoor dining on courtyard terrace off living room
- Enormous common roof deck
- Extra storage included!
- Elevator building
- Walk-to-everything in Old Town, Sedgwick El stop, Lincoln Park and more!
- Offered for $325,000, sold for $327,500 in 2 Days!
2016 Taxes: $4,842.17
- Monthly Assessment: $273.33
- Assessments include: Water, tuck pointing (unless severe needed), snow removal, weekly cleaning of common areas, general maintenance
- Current Owner Occupancy rate vs rentals: 1 rental / 12 total units
- Rental limitations and caps: 2 rental cap
- Pet restrictions: 40 lbs or less (flexible with association approval)
- Bike, Storage, laundry and other amenities? Garaged parking space (1), roof access
- Current Special Assessments: None
- Amount in Reserves: $20,631
- Recent building improvements? New wood flooring for roof; Standard tuck-pointing
- No known building code violations
Local Area Information:
1448 North Orleans Street has a Walk Score of 93 out of 100. This location is a Walker’s Paradise so daily errands do not require a car. 1448 North Orleans Street is a two minute walk from the Brown Line and the Purple Line at the Sedgwick stop. This apartment is in the Near North Side neighborhood in Chicago. Nearby parks include Eugenie Triangle Park, Park and Old Town Triangle Historical Marker.
- Brown LIne 0.1 mi
- Purple Line 0.1 mi
- Red Line 0.5 mi
- Blue Line 1.3 mi
- 37 Sedgwick 0.0 mi
- 72 North 0.1 mi
- 9 Ashland 0.1 mi
- 156 La Salle 0.2 mi
- 73 Armitage 0.3 mi
- I-GO: 1350 N North Park 0.1 mi
- Zipcar: Sedgwick/North – Under the EL 0.1 mi
- Zipcar: Cobbler Square 0.1 mi
- Zipcar: Piper’s Alley – 270 W North 0.2 mi
- RelayRides: 2008 Smart fortwo 0.2 mi
- I-GO: 1360 N Sandburg 0.3 mi
- Zipcar: 1560 N Sandburg Terrace 0.3 mi
- I-GO: 1633 N Cleveland 0.3 mi
- Divvy: Sedgwick & Schiller 0.2 mi
- Divvy: Wells & Evergreen 0.3 mi
- Divvy: Wells & Concord 0.3 mi
- Divvy: Wells & Walton 0.8 mi
- Old Town Pour House – Chicago 0.2 mi
- Orso’s 0.3 mi
- Topo Gigio 0.4 mi
- Benchmark 0.4 mi
- SteakBar 0.4 mi
- Sully’s House 0.6 mi
- Lou Malnati’s Pizzeria 0.6 mi
- Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse 0.7 mi
- Farmhouse Chicago 0.9 mi
- Yolk – River North 0.9 mi
- The Boarding House 1.0 mi
- The Cheesecake Factory 1.0 mi
- ZED451 1.0 mi
- The Signature Room at the 95th 1.0 mi
- Giordano’s 1.1 mi
- Stout Barrel House & Gallery 1.1 mi
- Quartino Ristorante 1.2 mi
- Maggiano’s LIttle Italy 1.3 mi
- Whole Foods Market 0.8 mi
- Barnes & Noble 0.6 mi
- Apple Lincoln Park 0.6 mi
- The Container Store 0.7 mi
- Lululemon 0.8 mi
- Best Buy 0.9 mi
- The Home Depot 1.1 mi
- Nordstrom 1.4 mi
- Starbucks 0.2 mi
- La Fournette 0.2 mi
- Kingsbury Street Cafe 0.7 mi
- Argo Tea Cafe 1.0 mi
- Ambrosia Cafe 1.0 mi
- Chicago Bagel Authority 1.0 mi
- XSport Fitness 0.2 mi
- Equinox Lincoln Park 0.4 mi
- Ortanic Gold Coast 0.6 mi
- Atlas Performance and CrossFit 0.6 mi
- CorePower Yoga 0.7 mi
- Exhale Chicago – Gold Coast 0.8 mi
- Yoga Now 0.9 mi
CTA Commute Times:
Door to Door…
- 16 min to Macy’s on State
- 11 min to The Merchandise Mart
- 32 min to Union Station
- 22 min to Willis Tower
- 10 min to Lincoln Park Zoo
- 21 min to John Hancock Center
- 55 min to O’Hare Airport
- 60 min to Midway Airport
Elementary and High Schools
Manierre Elementary School – Level 1, PK, K-8
Manierre Elementary School offers a well rounded instructional program that promotes College, Careers, and Civics. Teachers and Staff at Manierre work well together and strive for excellence. Administration has implemented a data driven plan for instruction to increase performance.
Manierre has a one-to-one ratio for technology integration in the classroom and has a computer lab. Each class is equipped with a Promethean Board. There is a math accelerated program for students in grades 2-8.
The school offers extended school hours as well as various after school programs to promote collaborative team building activities, sportsmanship, and a safe environment to engage with peers.
Manierre has partnerships with many community organizations to support academic achievement and social emotional wellbeing for all students. The school’s partners include but are not limited to: The Holiday Inn Mart Plaza – Chicago, DePaul University, Chicago Lights at Fourth Presbyterian Church, Lurie’s Children’s Hospital, Sit, Stay, Read, Respiratory Health Association, Green City Market, Peggy Notebaert, WITS, TOV, Moody Church, St.Michael’s Church, WEF, and Junior Achievement.
Lincoln Park High School, Level 1+
Lincoln Park HS is a Wall to Wall IB School authorized to offer the IB Diploma, IB Middle Years, and IB Career programmes. Under the umbrella of MYP, we also offer magnet programs in Performing Arts (Drama, Instrumental Music, Vocal Music) and Honors/Double Honors. We also offer a variety of extra-curricular opportunities to a talented and diverse student body.
Information provided on this site or any related marketing materials, including any oral representations of Olivia’s Chicago Real Estate, listing agent or showing agent is deemed reliable but no representation is made to accuracy and is submitted subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale and withdrawal without notice. Dimensions are approximate. Developer reserves the right to make changes in floor plans and specifications. Please contact listing agent for the most current information. Marketing materials are not to be used as an exhibit to or included in any way with the purchase contract.