The Windy City is full of things to do.
Insert new letter content here.
NAVIGATING THE CITY
DISCOVER CHICAGO'S NEIGHBORHOODS
- @properties Neighborhood Reports will give you access to neighborhood news, photos, school rankings and test scores, business reviews and more. https://www.atproperties.com/neighborhoods
- Walk Score gives a great overview of transportation options, nearby restaurants, coffee shops, gyms, groceries, and more: https://www.walkscore.com/
- Google Maps is always a great resource for commute times and distance comparisons: https://www.google.com/map
- Quickly zoom in to see neighborhood boundaries in this tool by Kevin Zolkewicz of Zolk.com.
- Get to know the personality and culture of various neighborhoods in this @properties city neighborhood guide.
WHAT TO DO
Sports, Play & Wellness Arts & Culture Water Amenities Nature Learn more at: www.chicagoparkdistrict.com
You can save money on many of these attractions by purchasing Chicago CityPASS or Go Chicago Card. There are even museums that offer free admission on Wednesdays! Learn more here: https://www.choosechicago.com/articles/museums-art/free-museum-days-in-chicago/ Some museums to check out:
- Adler Planetarium
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry
- Field Museum
- Shedd Aquarium
- Chicago History Museum
- Chicago Children’s Museum
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Contemporary Photography
- Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Brookfield Zoo
- Illinois Holocaust Museum & Education Center
- DuSable Museum of African American History
- Loyola University Museum of Art
- McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum
- Swedish American Museum
- Clarke House Museum
- Glessner House Museum
- Charnley-Persky House
- National Veterans Art Museum
- Driehaus Museum
- National Museum of Mexican Art
Of course, don’t miss headlining acts at Summer’s hottest music festivals or the Chicago Air & Water Show – I don’t think you could miss that one, even if you tried! Home to Jazz and Blues, so much cool art & architecture, and so many local brews, Chicago boasts a FULL calendar year of FUN! So get out there and explore!
Lincoln Park Zoo