4343 North Clarendon Avenue, Unit 513, Chicago, IL 60613
- 1 bed and 1 bath
- Approximately 800 Square Feet
- Sold for $115,000
4343 N Clarendon Ave has a Walkscore of 88 out of 100. This location is considered very walkable and most errands can be accomplished on foot. 4343 N Clarendon Ave is about a 10 minute walk from the CTA Wilson-Red/Purple Line Stop. This home is located in the Uptown Neighborhood in Chicago. Nearby parks include: Clarendon Park, Montrose Harbor and Park #411.
Unit and building – Features/updates:
- Largest 1 bedroom floor plan in the building
- Beautifully maintained real hardwood floors
- Entire unit has been freshly painted
- Floor to ceiling windows – gorgeous sunsets!
- Full amenity building: 24-hour doorman, Swimming pool, Tennis Courts, Grilling deck, 24-hour convenience store, Hospitality Suite, Storage, Live-In Chief Engineer
- Leased parking available
- Steps to public transportation, dining options, shopping, nightlife, grocery stores and MORE!
- Pet friendly! No weight or count limitations. Annual registration fees apply.
- Assessments: $572
- Assessments include: Basic Cable, WIFI, water, heat, common area electricity, maintenance and insurance.
- Well managed association with over $2 Million in reserves, no specials.
Contact Paul at email@example.com or Olivia at firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule an exclusive showing or to learn more about this property!