Sold before list for $263,000
NOTE: This amazing property was sold within 48 hours before it was even listed on the MLS.
A combination of smart pricing and targeted marketing resulted in successfully selling this home fast. I would love to help you sell your home with the same proven methods. Give me a call to discuss!
2 bed, 1 bath condo with huge private deck
$243 Monthly Assessment, $3733 Taxes for 2014
This gorgeous top floor condo in the heart of Roscoe Village has it all! This 2007 gut rehab shines with dark hardwood floors, 42” cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, custom blinds, natural stone bath, six-panel doors, extra storage and in-unit washer and dryer. Stay organized with custom closets throughout. The home includes built-in surround sound with an Ipod docking station. Enjoy your incredible extra large private deck that sits in the treetops and looks out over Roscoe Village. It’s ideal for entertaining. The association is solid with high reserves and a good regimen for maintenance and saving. Walk to CTA Brown line, cafes, bars, boutiques! Street parking is plentiful!
Gorgeous top floor condo in the heart of Roscoe Village has it all:
- Dark hardwood floors
- 42” cabinets
- Granite counters
- Stainless appliances
- Natural Stone bath
- In-unit washer & dryer
- Organized custom closets
- Huge private deck in the tree tops, ideal for entertaining
- Street parking truly is plentiful — surrounding by Single Family Homes with 2 car garages — so lots of space.
- Three blocks to both the Addison and Paulina CTA stops —Fantastic location
- Pet friendly
- Large extra storage and bike area
- Well managed association with strong reserves—Over $60K!