3416 North Wolcott Avenue, Unit 3, Chicago, IL 60657
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Top floor condo with incredible deck in treetops
- Targeted to list in the high $200s
- Sold before list for $270,000
- This property was sold before it was even listed on the MLS. A combination of smart pricing and targeted marketing resulted in successfully selling this home fast. I would love to help you sell your home with the same proven methods. Give me a call to discuss!
This gorgeous top floor condo in the heart of Roscoe Village has it all! This 2007 gut rehab shines with hardwood floors, 42” contemporary Italian kitchen cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, custom blinds, natural stone bath with body sprays, six-panel doors, extra storage and in-unit washer and dryer. Stay organized with custom closets throughout. The home includes built-in surround sound with an Ipod docking station. Enjoy your incredible extra large deck off the kitchen that sits in the treetops and looks out over Roscoe Village. It’s ideal for entertaining. The association is solid with high reserves and a good regimen for maintenance and saving. Walk to Paulina and Addison Brown line stops, cafes, bars, boutiques! Street parking is plentiful!
More information is below!
This one will go fast! To learn more or to schedule a private exclusive showing, please contact Olivia at email@example.com or Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Updates, Improvements & Association Information
- Custom closets throughout
- Bathroom updated with granite, Grohe Shower w/body spray
- Original AC/ Furnace 2007
- Decks completely rebuilt in 2012
- Building continually tuck pointed
- Roof inspected annually, replaced over time
- Association has healthy budget and reserves – no special assessments required for any work
- Managed by Prairie Shores Property Management, LLC. 773-878-3300
- Assessments Include: Water, Common Insurance, Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal, Scavenger
- 4 of 18 units currently rented. This is maximum allowed. Wait list for future rentals
- Amount in Reserves: $80,966
- Bike room and additional storage in basement
- Pets are allowed
3416 North Wolcott has a Walk Score of 93 out of 100.
This home is located in the heart of Roscoe Village, a vibrant community on the northwest side of Chicago. This location is very walkable, so most errands can be accomplished on foot. Nearby parks include Fellger Park and Hamlin Park, where you can enjoy the free city pool, a large dog run and Movies in the Park. Walk to Wrigley Field!
3420 N Wolcott is only a .02 mi from the Brown Line at the CTA Addison stop and a short walk to the Damen, Addison and Belmont buses.
- Zipcar: Paulina/Lincoln 0.2 mi
- Zipcar: Hamilton/Cornelia 0.3 mi
- I-GO: 3201 N. Damen 0.3 mi
- Zipcar: 1650 West Cornelia 0.3 mi
- Zipcar: 1635 W. Melrose 0.4mi
- I-GO: 3300 N. Ashland 0.4 mi
- Brown Line 0.2 mi
- Purple Line 1.2 mi
- Red Line 1.2mi
- 50 Damen 0.1 mi
- 11 Lincoln 0.2 mi
- 77 Belmont 0.3 mi
- 152 Addison 0.2 mi
- On Route Bicycles
- Divvy Station: Seeley & Roscoe
- Divvy Station: Damen & Melrose
- Orange Restaurant – 0.1 mi
- Paciugo Gelato – 0.1 mi
- Kitsch’n on Roscoe – 0.1 mi
- Commonwealth – 0.2 mi
- Volo Restaurant – 0.2 mi
- Riverview Tavern – 0.2 mi
- Hot Woks Cool Sushi – 0.2 mi
- Victory’s Banner – 0.3 mi
- Jimmy John’s – 0.3 mi
- Piazza Bella – 0.3 mi
- The Village Tap Bar – 0.3 mi
- Turquoise Restaurant – 0.4 mi
- John’s Place – 0.4 mi
- Beat Kitchen – 0.5 mi
- 90 Miles Cuban Cafe – 0.9 mi
- Chipotle Mexican Grill -1.0 mi
- Meatheads – 1.0 mi
- Paulina Meat Market – 0.3 mi
- Trader Joe’s – 0.5 mi
- Whole Foods – 0.5 mi
- Jewel-Osco – 0.7 mi
- Mariano’s Fresh Market – 0.8 mi
- Whole Foods – 0.5 mi
- Starbucks – 0.2 mi
- Starbucks – 0.3 mi
- Dunkin’ Donuts – 0.4 mi
- endgrain – 0.2 mi
- My Time Fitness – 0.3 mi
- XSport Fitness – 0.5 mi
- YMCA – 0.4 mi
CTA Commute Times:
Door to door…
- 38 min to Macy’s on State
- 38 min to Lincoln Park Zoo
- 28 min to The Merchandise Mart
- 36 min to John Hancock Center
- 46 min to Union Station
- 40 min to Willis Tower
- 45 min or less to O’Hare Airport
Elementary and High Schools
Nearby schools include Audubon Elementary School and Lane Technical High School. Audubon School is an award-winning neighborhood Chicago Public School boasting state of the art technology, award winning programs from arts integration to math enrichment, National Board Certified Teachers, an active parent community, and a student body with a track record of academic achievement.
Lane Tech is a selective enrollment high school, which was recently named one of the best public high schools in the country. More Ph.D.’s have graduated from Lane than any other high school in the nation.
Saint Andrew’s School and Saint Benedict’s High School are also well respected nearby private schools.
Information provided on this site or any related marketing materials, including any oral representations of Olivia’s Chicago Real Estate, listing agent or showing agent is deemed reliable but no representation is made to accuracy and is submitted subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale and withdrawal without notice. Dimensions are approximate. Developer reserves the right to make changes in floor plans and specifications. Please contact listing agent for the most current information. Marketing materials are not to be used as an exhibit to or included in any way with the purchase contract.