2861 West Leland Avenue, Unit 3, Chicago, IL 60625
Sold for $205,000
Location! Bright Top Floor Condo in Ravenswood Manor All Brick Building
- 2 Bed/1 Bath
- Bright & open floor plan
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Elfa closets in the master bedroom
- GE and KitchenAid Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Eat-in kitchen
- Extra storage in building
- Easy street parking
- Waters Elementary School
- Steps to CTA Brown Line, dining options, parks and more!
- Offered for $225,000
*Seller to provide home warranty and $1000 allowance for kitchen appliance package!*
Located in the heart of Ravenswood Manor, this sunny top floor two bedroom, one bath home is nestled on a gorgeous tree lined one way street. Come right in and feel at home. Enjoy well maintained hardwood floors throughout the highly functional floor plan. Your eat-in kitchen features beautiful light granite countertops and an almost new high efficiency KitchenAid dishwasher. Open concept living! Custom Elfa closets in the master bedroom. Feel confident entertaining friends and family. In unit full size LG DirectDrive washer / dryer. Steps from the Brown Line, parks, dining options and more! Easy street parking available. Located in the highly regarded, Waters Elementary School district.
This one will go fast! To learn more or to schedule a private exclusive showing, please contact Olivia at email@example.com or Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Updates and Specifications:
- Kitchen – Granite slab countertops, Grohe faucet, KitchenAid Dishwasher 2 years old, new light fixtures
- Windows – wood blinds added
- Newer water heater
- Washer and dryer – LG heavy duty super capacity – 4 years old
- Air Conditioner – 4 years old
- Brick – Masonry/Tuck pointed work completed 2 years ago
- Common Area Updates – new carpet and paint in the stairwells 2 years ago
- Security System – Brinks
- Amount in Reserves: $27,123
- Monthly Assessment: $186.30
- Assessments include: Water, Common Insurance, Scavenger, Exterior Maintenance, Common Area Maintenance.
- Rental limitations and caps: 4/18 units can be rented. Currently at the cap. See rules and regulations.
- Pet Friendly Building, no restrictions
- The association is budgeting at least 10% of it’s annual income to be deposited into the reserve account.
- Management company information: Prairie Shores Management Services
- Recent building improvements: Masonry work, common area improvements and replaced rear sidewalk.
- No lawsuits or building code violations.
2861 West Leland Avenue has a Walk Score of 80 out of 100. This location is Very Walkable so most errands can be accomplished on foot.
2861 West Leland Avenue is a two minute walk from the Brown Line at the Francisco stop.
This location is in the Ravenswood neighborhood in Chicago. Nearby parks include Ravenswood Manor Park, Ravenswood Park and Jacob Park.
- Brown Line 0.0 mi
- UP-N Union Pacific North 1.4 mi
- 81 Lawrence 0.1 mi
- 93 California/Dodge 0.4 mi
- 78 Montrose 0.4 mi
- RelayRides: 2011 Ford Escape 0.3 mi
- I-GO: 3053 W. Montrose 0.4 mi
- RelayRides: 2005 Scion xA 0.4 mi
- RelayRides: 2010 Ford Flex 0.4 mi
- RelayRides: 2005 Toyota Tacoma 0.5 mi
- Manor Ave & Leland Ave: 0.0 mi
- Kedzie Ave & Leland Ave: 0.4 mi
- Goosefoot 0.3 mi
- Monti’s 0.3 mi
- Sarajevo Restaurant 0.3 mi
- noon o kabab 0.4 mi
- Golden Crust Pizza and Tap 0.4 mi
- Pizza Art Cafe 0.4 mi
- Isla Pilipina Restaurant 0.5 mi
- Brasa Roja Montrose 0.5 mi
- Opart Thai House 0.6 mi
- Chicago Brauhaus 0.7 mi
- Harvestime Foods 0.3 mi
- Gene’s Sausage Shop and Delicatessen 0.7 mi
- Cermak Fresh Market 4234 North Kedzie Avenue, Chicago 0.7 mi
- Trader Joe’s 1.8 mi
- Merz Apothecary 0.7 mi
- The Chopping Block 0.7 mi
- The Book Cellar 0.7 mi
- Walgreens 0.7 mi
- Target 1.4 mi
- Party City 1.7 mi
- The Home Depot 1.7 mi
- Toys”R”Us 1.8 mi
- Beans & Bagels 0.4 mi
- Dunkin’ Donuts 0.4 mi
- Starbucks 0.4 mi
- Coffee Slasticarna Drina 0.5 mi
- Lutz Cafe & Pastry Shop 0.6 mi
- Crossfit Defined – Lincoln Square 0.2 mi
- Bloom Yoga Studio 0.4 mi
- Women’s Workout and Wellness 0.4 mi
- Lincoln Square Athletic Club 0.7 mi
- Ravenswood Fitness Center 1.2 mi
CTA Commute Times:
Door to Door…
- 33 min to The Merchandise Mart
- 36 min to Macy’s on State
- 37 min to Lincoln Park Zoo
- 42 min to Willis Tower
- 43 min to John Hancock Center
- 47 min to Union Station
- 47 min to O’Hare Airport
- 64 min to Midway Airport
Waters Elementary – 4540 N CAMPBELL AVE, Chicago, IL, 60625
Waters is a community school that is recognized for its Fine and Performing Arts, Ecology, and Technology programs. Waters is a gem in an urban district that promotes environmental awareness and healthy living throughout its rigorous academic curriculum. Waters offers extensive before- and after-school programs to promote educational success. Grades K-8.
Waters Elementary School is a level 1+ rated neighborhood elementary school, with magnet cluster programs specializing in fine and performing arts, ecology, and technology.
Our school’s mission is to provide hands-on, authentic learning in all content areas focused on the development of the whole child, through integration of the arts, environmental studies, multiculturalism and technology.