1141 Hawthorne Lane, Glenview IL 60025
- 6 bedrooms (4 up, 1 down, 1 main)
- 3 1/2 baths
- 3,600 square feet
- Finished basement
- Nearly half-acre lot
- 2 car garage, plus additional 3 exterior spaces
- Sold for $665,000
This gorgeous corner lot Glenview home offers six bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. Sitting on almost a half acre of land, the home has been meticulously renovated with modern, designer-inspired craftsman finishes including all new hardwood floors, white shaker cabinets and high end Viking appliances. Enjoy your master retreat complete with fireplace, spa-like en-suite and walk-in closet. Bring your friends and family over to entertain in your multiple living spaces including your new back deck. With over 3,000 sq ft of luxury featuring a very open layout, almost everything in the home is NEW: copper plumbing, 200 amp electrical service, insulation, flood control, garage, windows HVAC and more! Enjoy nearby golf courses, restaurants, shopping, Forest Preserve, bike trail, train station, quick on/off Edens expressway access and Wagner Farm.
Excellent schools including: Lyon and Pleasant Ridge Elementary Schools, Attea Middle School and Glenbrook South High School.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a showing today!
1411 Hawthorne Lane has a Walk Score of 49. Most errands require a car. It is 1.2 Miles to the downtown Glenview Metra Station. This home is in the Glen Oak Acres neighborhood. Nearby parks include Cole Park, Sleepy Hollow Park, Tall Trees Park, Riverside Park and Watersmeet Woods.
- METRA – MD – N Milwaukee North 1.2 mi.
- CTA – Dempster Skokie 3.4 mi
- CTA – 0.5 Miles to Waukegan Road & Stevens Stop
- Hackneys on Lake 0.4 mi
- Thai Inbox Glenview 0.4 mi
- MOD Pizza 0.5 mi
- Dickey’s Barbeque Pit 0.5 mi
- Walker Bros. Original Pancake House 0.6 mi.
- Spiro’s Deli 0.6 mi
- Subway 0.6 mi
- Nobori Sushi 0.7 mi
- Pizano’s Pizza & Pasta 0.8 mi
- Terrace Restaurant 0.9 mi
- Wild Pita Mediterranean Grill 0.9 mi
- Trader Joe’s 0.4 mi
- Glenview Farmers Market 0.4 mi
- Winestyles 0.5 mi
- Heinen’s Grocery Store 0.7 mi
- Jewel-Osco 1.5 mi
- Mariano’s Glenview East 1.7 mi.
- Gigi’s Closette 0.4 mi
- Country Classics 0.4 mi
- Scandanavian Ski Shop 0.6 mi
- Dick’s Sporting Goods 2.0 mi
- Target 2.0 mi
- Von Maur 2.0 mi
- REI 2.1 mi
- Williams Sonoma 2.3 mi
- Old Orchard Center 2.4 mi
- Einstein Bros. Bagels 0.5 mi
- Starbucks 0.5 mi
- Glenview Grind 0.7 mi
- Dunkin’ Donuts 0.8 mi
- Panera Bread 1.5 mi
- Snap Fitness 0.5 mi
- Premier Fitness Center 0.8 mi
- CrossFit Impact 1.3 mi
METRA Commute Times (door to door)
- 1 hour to Union Station
- 1 Hr. 10 min to O’Hare Airport
- Lyon Elementary (Grades PK-2) – 0.5 mi
- Pleasant Ridge Elementary (Grades 3-5) – 0.6 mi
- Attea Middle School – 1.7 mi
- Glenbrook South High School – 3.3 mi
Information provided on this site or any related marketing materials, including any oral representations of Olivia’s Chicago Real Estate, listing agent or showing agent is deemed reliable but no representation is made to accuracy and is submitted subject to errors, omissions, changes in price, prior sale and withdrawal without notice. Dimensions are approximate. Developer reserves the right to make changes in floor plans and specifications. Please contact listing agent for the most current information. Marketing materials are not to be used as an exhibit to or included in any way with the purchase contract.